How to transfer bank account to Another HDFC Branch : HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. If you already have a Bank Account in HDFC Bank. Are you search On google Trick To Transfer bank account to Another branch HDFC bank, then Your are landed In Right Place. HDFC Bank provides a number of products and services which includes Wholesale banking, Retail banking, Treasury, Auto (car) Loans, Two Wheeler Loans, Personal loans, Loan Against Property and Credit Cards. Customers may like to transfer their HDFC Bank Account to another branch due to temporary or permanent and current Place to another Place and Location. Check Below article Process to Transfer Your bank account to Another branch HDFC Bank
How to Transfer bank account to Another branch HDFC Bank
Here is the Process to Transfer bank account to Another branch HDFC Bank:
Things to do in your home branch:
- Visit your home branch and ask them for Branch Transfer Application (or) A Letter
- In some banks, you can use a letter instead of Branch Transfer Application.
- Fill the Yes Bank Branch Transfer Application with your details and required documents
- Ask the branch officials for what proofs are required for transferring bank account number.
Required Documents for HDFC Bank Branch Transfer:
- Copy of your New Address Proof (Aadhaar Card, Ration Card, Pass Port)
- Copy of your ID Proof (Voter Card, Driving License, PAN Card)
- Original Bank Passbook
Attach those copies of proofs with Branch Transfer Application and submit in your current branch.
Things to do in your new branch:
Usually, within 1-3 days time, your home branch will transfer your Bank Account to the new Branch. Finally, you need to visit your New Branch(Where your account has been transferred). You can confirm if your Bank Account has been transferred or not. Once confirmed, you can update your Address on your Bank Passbook (If you have shifted to a new Address).
Hope this article will help you to know details about How to Transfer HDFC Bank Account to Another Branch? Share this article to your friends and family. If you have any further questions, post your query below through our comments section and our experts will try to answer.