Robert Mugabe Net Worth 2018: Have you ever think about Robert Mugabe Net Worth ? How much is Robert Mugabe Net worth is earning through Endorsements and Salary? The total value of his Yearly Income, House, Investments, Car Collection, Brand Endorsements etc? For all these questions we are giving answers. Robert Gabriel Mugabe (born 21 February 1924) is a Zimbabwean former politician and revolutionary who served as Prime Minister of Zimbabwe. Robert Mugabe net worth is $20 Million. Biography of Robert Mugabe Age, Height, Wife Name and Children Name.
Robert Mugabe Net Worth 2018 @ $20 Million
How much is Robert Mugabe Worth? (What is Robert Mugabe Net worth?)
Robert Mugabe is an American politician, who has a Networth of $ 20 Million USD. The Net Worth of Robert Mugabe has seen a hike of 11% over the past few years. While calculating Robert Mugabe Net Worth we have included the data updated as of this Quarter. Check out the Exclusive information on Robert Mugabe Net Worth details such as Yearly Income, House, Car Collection, Investments etc
Net Worth of Robert Mugabe Cars
The Car collection of Robert Mugabe is not very huge. Robert Mugabe owns few of the best luxury cars in the world. Robert Mugabe recently bought a brand new Ford luxury car for $80,000 USD.
Biography of Robert Mugabe Age, Height, Wife Name and Children Name.
Birthday: February 21, 1924
Spouse/Ex-: Grace Mugabe (M. 1996), Sally Hayfron (M. 1987–1992)
Famous: Presidents Prime Ministers
Also Known As: Robert Gabriel Mugabe
Sun Sign: Pisces
Age: 94 Years
Born In: Harare, Zimbabwe
Height: 1.8 M
Political Ideology: National Democratic Party (1960–1961), Zimbabwe African People’s Union (1961–1963), Zimbabwe African National Union (1963–1987), Zimbabwe African National Union-Patriotic Front (1987–Present)
Father: Gabriel Matibili
Siblings: Donato, Michael
Children: Bellarmine Chatunga Mugabe, Bona Mugabe, Michael Nhamodzenyika Mugabe, Robert Peter Mugabe, Tinashé
Religion: Roman Catholicism
Education: University Of Oxford, University Of Fort Hare, University Of London, University Of South Africa
Awards: 1994 – Knight Grand Cross In The Order Of The Bath For Significant Contributions
- When he was elected the President of Zimbabwe, he decided to implement a five-year plan, starting from 1989. In the course of this five-year plan, he loosened price limits for farmers, allowing them to set their own prices and he also built a number of clinics and schools for the people. By the end of the five year period, the economy had seen drastic positive change in manufacturing, mining and farming industries.
Awards & Achievements
- He holds a number of degrees and doctorates from international universities, all of which were presented to him through the 1980s.
- He was elected as a UN ‘Leader of Tourism’.
Personal Life & Legacy
- He tied the knot with Sally Hayfron in April 1961. The couple was blessed with a son who died at the age of three after suffering from cerebral malaria.
- His wife died of a kidney problem in 1992. At the time of her death, Mugabe was already in a parallel relationship with his former secretary, Grace Marufu, who was married to someone else and was 41 years younger to Mugabe.
- He married Grace Marufu on 17 August 1996. He already had two children with Grace when he married her. She initially became pregnant when he was still married to his first wife, Sally. His wife is sometimes mockingly called, ‘Gucci Grace’ for her ostentatious ways and lifestyle.
- The film ‘The Interpreter’ features a deleterious portrayal of a fictional African ruler, which in many ways fits Mugabe’s character in real life. His government later described the film as a ‘CIA-campaign against Robert Mugabe’.
Robert Mugabe Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Snapchat
Hope this article will help you to know details about Biography Of Robert Mugabe Net Worth 2018 Yearly Income, House, Investments, Car Collection, Brand Endorsements etc. Share this article to your friends and family.