Check LIC Policy Status : Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is an Indian state-owned insurance group and investment company headquartered in Mumbai. Are you searching on Google for a trick to Check LIC Policy Status in Online then you have landed on the right place. Today almost everybody owns a Mobile phone, and hence the prevalence of using SMS to gain information about myriad different things has grown substantially. If you are a LIC policy holder like me then you will be happy to know that you can now even check your LIC Policy status in Online your mobile phone and via SMS. Check Below Article to How to check LIC policy status Online, SMS & Phone.
How to check LIC policy status online?
- Go to LIC website
- click On The LIC E services
- Click On Registered User
- Enter your Username, Password and the Answer to the Question and Click on ‘Submit’.
- On the left sidebar, Under Policy Tools click on ‘View Enrolled Policies’.
- Enter the Text as shown in the Image and click on ‘Submit’.
- Click on your Policy No. link
How to check LIC policy status through SMS
- To know your installment Premium :- ASKLIC < POLICY NO > PREMIUM
- If your policy has lapsed, to know your revival amount: ASKLIC < POLICY NO > REVIVAL
- To know the amount of bonus vested for your policy:- ASKLIC < POLICY NO > BONUS
- To know the amount of loan you can avail against your LIC policy:- ASKLIC < POLICY NO > LOAN
- To know the nomination details for your LIC Policy:- ASKLIC < POLICY NO > NOM
LIC Pension policy Status Enquiry through SMS:
Hope this article will help you to know details about How to check LIC policy status Online, SMS & Phone. Share this article to your friends and family.